- Hook ups - I find them disgusting because this random person you just met could very well be DISEASE-RIDDEN. Even a kiss could be like bam herpes. so no thanks. Get tested, sleazo.
- Drink so much I black out / can’t remember what happened - that shit is scary and dangerous no
- Date a Class-A Frat Bro - like the stereotypical douche nozzle type
- Get into hard drugs - just why
Seeing examples of great nutrition skills from my kids at the daycare.
See: baby smothered in corn and chocolate milk.
I love making lists.
- Progress Soups! Vegetarian ones. They are $1.20 at Big Lots and I can get two servings out of those babies
- Trader Joe’s Burritos - they are frozen and oh so good. Maybe not the cheapest option for burritos though
- Torta Rolls from Costco - there’s like 20 in a bag and they are good for everything yes
- Apples - APPLES EVERYWHERE. I EAT LIKE 2 APPLES A DAY WOW
- Bananas - smoothies hell yeah
- Soymilk - I hate regular milk. Reminiscent of baby barf.
- Fresh garden veggies - hopefully they will not die in my care, but my garden would have tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplant, and bell peppers. My track record with plants is not great as of right now, though (I managed to shrivel a cactus).
- Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiice ahaha.
- Natto - baby please, any man who cannot handle the smell of delicious fermented soybeans is not good enough for me
Hangin with science people in Birmingham last weekend
Mellow Mushroom pizza has ruined all other pizza for me.
*Scientists eat animal crackers and watch youtube videos late at night